Dr. Reckeweg R70 Neuralgia Drop a homeopathic remedy, address neuralgia in diverse areas and neuritis. It assists in managing associated symptoms such as numbness along the nerve path, heightened skin sensitivity, stabbing pain, constant burning sensation, and muscle weakness.
This is indicated in cases of neuralgia in various areas, trigeminal and facial neuralgia, and neuritis.
Net Quantity: 22 ML
Product Form: Drops
- Colocynthis may aid in minimising cramping and tearing pains frequently experienced below the orbit radiating to the eye
- Cedron can be helpful for periodical attacks of pain, often left-sided and supra-orbital
- Verbascum can be beneficial for infra- and supra-orbital neuralgia and burning pain due to exposure to dry cold weather
- Kalmia might assist in alleviating sudden sharp pains and burning sensations in the supraorbital region
10 drops in some water every ¼ to ½ hour.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc. while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children